Welcome to Elite Groundworks and Construction Contractors Ltd.
Block paving can be used almost anywhere. Perfect for drives and patios and will provide many years of service. They can be used to great effect on pathways, patios, courtyards or mixed with other paving types to create a unique feature. Offering an extensive range of top quality blocks in many colours, patterns, sizes, textures and styles to suit all tastes. From modern to traditional, whatever your desire, there is a design and pattern to enhance the appearance of your paths and driveway. With a massive range of accessories, from circle features, cobbles, kerb sets and dished channels for those finishing touches, you can use block paving to create a unique finish to your property.
Why Choose Block Paving?
· It enhances your property
· Increases the home value
· It is aesthetically appealing
· Easy to maintain
· Long term cost effectiveness
· For drives, patios and pathways
When you spend money on paving your driveway, paths or patio areas, you are investing your well earned money wisely, as it is guaranteed to put the money you have spent back onto the value of your property and in most cases will increase it far beyond what you have spent. Block Paving is a long lasting, long term solution to driveway paving and if properly cared for can last a lifetime. If you are looking to sell your property, it's a great selling point and will highly increase the likeliness of your property selling quickly, don't forget the driveway is the first thing a potential buyer will see when viewing your house. Block Paving is extremely versatile; the secret is in the interlock which allows any load to be spread over the entire area. The application of a sealant will greatly enhance the appearance of the driveway and ensure that the sand remains in the joints. This keeps the occurrence of wind blown seed growth to a minimum. Block paving provides a low maintenance surface.
An annual topping up of kiln dried sand in the joints and a treatment with a proprietary weed killer is all a well installed block paved path or driveway needs.
Increase in Government Legase in Government Legislation with regard to the Environment Agency report �Lessons learned � autumn 2000 Floods� has increased the requirement for Permeable Block Paving as part of Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) solutions.
Permeable paving systems allow water to drain through the gaps between the block paving surface, into the sub-base. This prevents water run-off and reduces the potential for flooding as water is collected and released in a controlled way into sewers or water courses.
· Low maintenance - simple routine maintenance and performance
· Flood protection - prevents against the effects of storm flood water
· Marshalls Prior a / Tegula Priora
· Tobermore Hydro pave
· Brett Omega Flow / Alpha Flow
· Charcon Infiltra
· Charcon Infiltra
· Form pave Aqua flow
We realise that the outlay of hard-earned savings on home improvements can sometimes be a daunting task when dealing with companies that you have not dealt with before � Elite Groundworks & Construction Contractors Ltd promise to offer the highest quality by being accredited with IS0 9001 quality kite mark.
"All works are guaranteed and backed up by our manufactures guarantee to ourselves."
· We do not cold call from door to door offering �half price now� deals - we survey the job and provide a fair quote
· We don't employ pressure sales tactics or ask for money up front to "pay for materials" - we have credit accounts with all major builders merchants for the supply of materials, so don't ask our customers for payment until they're satisfied with the work.
· A full site survey completed at your property to measure areas and discuss product selections and choices
· Full written quotation issued with confirmation of our price with complete terms and conditions
· Works completed upon request including all excavation & removal, sub-base & paving installation and site clearance
· Payment required only on full satisfactory completion of all works.